The Scholarship Prize Includes
- One All Access Pass to the GDC 2017 in San Francisco
- Accommodation for the 5 night stay in San Francisco
- Flight expenses covered to and from San Francisco
- Access to networking events specific to the scholarship programme
The selection process takes place in two stages.
Follow the application link at the bottom of this page.
Only one application per candidate is allowed.
Each applicant must provide their CV and answer the following essay questions:
- How would you describe yourself to a stranger/someone you don’t know?
- What excites you about attending San Francisco Game Developer Conference?
- What is your favorite King game and why?
- What game/s are you passionate about, and why?
If you are chosen to move on to Round Two we will ask you to submit a personal video to us. Details will be specified once you receive your confirmation e-mail for moving on from Round One. Final winners are announced January 23rd 2017, hopefully you are one of them!
Deadlines and Dates
- November 25th 2016, Midnight CET – Deadline for all Entries
- December 12th 2016 – Round two candidates are announced
- January 23rd 2017 – Final 10 winners are announced
- Must identify as female (cis/trans-woman)
- Must be in your penultimate, or final year of University or Vocational school and considering a future within the casual games industry of studies. Please note this includes master level students.
- Must be a permanent resident of any member state of the European Union
- Must be eligible to travel to the USA
- Must be able to manage the Visa process on their own
- Must be able to attend the full GDC event; February 27 – March 3 2017
- Must be 18 years old or older
Contact us with any questions or uncertainties you might have regarding the application and we’ll send you a reply shortly! Contact us »